Groupon Clone from Adolmedia perfectly suits anyone wishing to start a robust, feature-rich, highly customizable daily deals website which is backed up by world-class after sales support from Adolmedia. Now available as an extension for Magento, you will enjoy all the built-in features of the leading open-source platform and excellent support from developers around the world
As our Groupon clone script is build as an plug-in to Magento, not even a single line of code from core packages has been modified. So you will be benefited from all the inherent features of Magento plus the groupon clone features.
- Valid for a single domain including all sub-domains
- Allows separate domain for development/testing
- Fully compatible with Community, Professional and Enterprise editions of Magento
What's more? We offer free installation, configuration and deployment of our extension in your server.
Exclusive offer !!! Get Mobile theme for Groupon Clone worth 199$, absolutely free with our dailydeals script.
(Note: For a purpose sharing the demo among many clients, we have disabled many of the standard Magento features in the back-end for the client login's to avoid potential problems.. In a standard environment all those features will be available.)
- Comes with two ready-made Groupon Clone themes. Fluid theme and Green theme.
- Defining a category for your deals (Like Gadget Deals, Restaurant Deals, Holiday Deals etc..)
- Deals can be either a physical product (no print coupons) or it can be a virtual product with coupons.
- All deals, Recent deal and Upcoming deal sections.
- Bar-codes for generated coupon codes
- Redemption code for the coupons for validating the used coupons at the merchant location. Now you only have to send payouts for the merchants for the coupons that are redeemed at location.
- "Newsletter Splash Page" when customer visits the site for the first time.
- Improved Newsletter Subscriptions. Now your customer can chose to subscribe specific cities they want to receive alerts for. Can also subscribe to multiple cities for newsletter.
- Option to switch between Facebook comments or Magento default review system for rating and reviewing a deal.
- Complete Integration with Facebook for sign-up and sign-in. (Facebook connect)
- Cart and Checkout sections in a single page and thus maximizes the sales conversion
- Gift a deal to your friends or relatives with personalized messages.
- Can setup different themes for each of the deal city
- Ability to assign a deal common to all the cities (National deal) or the same deal can be assigned to multiple cities
- Ability to manage merchants
- Categories your deals into Featured(Maindeal), Special, Last Minute deals
- Can have multiple featured deals, multiple side deals, multiple last-minute deals
- Can setup deals to run at future start date and end date.
- Can configure the common starting time and ending time for all deals. (i.e the deal can start at a time say 8am today and can be active until 8am the next day)
- Can be configured to send coupon emails straightaway upon purchasing the deal or after the target is achieved.
- Grant Merchants to post a new deal
- Grant Merchants to edit their existing deals.
- Redeem section for merchants to validate the customer coupons(and mark it as used)
- Each deal added by merchant has to be approved by administrator before showing-up in the front-end.
- Grant Merchants to see their purchase History.
- Merchant sign-up form
Frequently Asked Questions
I am unable to receive the coupon when i place the order through Cheque/MO payment in demo site?
Our application is designed to send the coupon to the customer via email only when the order is invoiced. see the order work-flow below.
Step:1 Customer places Order
Step:2 Store Administrator Invoice It from the backend. (Sales –>Order->(Select Order)-> Invoice it
Step:3 System sends Coupon email to the customer.
Now when you place the order through Cheque/MO as in demo, the order is just placed. But it is not invoiced. You have to invoice it in-order to approve the payment. But in-case of live payments(like paypal etc) the process (Step:1 and Step:2 happens simultaneously) and coupons are sent automatically.